Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Paper Pretties Challenge #66

Good evening!! Thanks for stopping by. This is my entry for Paper Pretties challenge # 66 this week. The challenge was COLOR. We were to use black, green and a mystery color of our choice. As you can see I chose pink. I paper pieced Sophia's dress with some dp and cuddelbuged the background. If you would like to enter a card, remember to use keyword PWC66. I made this card with my sister in mind, she is my best friend and I love her very much. So Kris, this is for you. I know you'll like it.

My sister, Kris, is also making a card for the Paper Pretties challenge. You can see her card over on her blog.

Have a wonderful evening:)

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kristine said...

You are THE BESTEST sister in the whole world. Love you too Kathy! And I LOVE this card so much! :) You're right... It's "ME" - love the sparkle and everything.

Lorie said...

Awww...this is adorable Kathy!

Helen said...

I really like how you did the background, making some of the words "pop" in pink. It's so cool!

Kelly L said...

Aww, so sweet! She reminds me of Kris, too. Such a pretty little dress paper pieced and all. I love how you cut out the words to make them pop off the page, too. GREAT job, Kathy! Hugs, Kel

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Sooooo cute, Kathy! And you do have the best sister ever!

Christie said...

Totally cute Kathy! That is some of my favorite dp!