Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Blog Hop for PeggySue!

Welcome to Peggysue's Birthday Party!!  I'm so glad you could stop by:)  Peggysue is one of our DT members of Stampin Sisters in Christ.   If you came from Candace's blog then you're on the right track, if not then you'll want to go back to the start at SSCC

Here is my card for Peggysue:


For my card, I used the freebie image from Isabella's sketchbook.  The dp is from K&Co. and the lace and button I got from the craft store.  I also used the MS punch.

For the party, I am bringing the drinks.  How bout some nice cold lemonade...



And just for you Peggysue, some DIET PEPSI...



Enjoy!!  Now that we've got the drinks out of the way, let hop on over to Miesje's blog to see what she has brought to the party.  And don't forget to stop by Peggysue's blog and wish her a happy birthday when you're done hopping.  She would appreciate that so much:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEGGYSUE!

5 comments:

Miesje said...

I love the card and the drinks were perfect!

MariLynn said...

Kathy, I love the lace on your card. So very pretty.

Kristine said...

Very PRETTY Kathy! Those flowers are so cute... and Love that lace daisy trim too! Ü Great job sis!

peggysue said...

Oh did you make me laugh, I guess my Diet Pepsi addiction is no secret. And lemonade is a wonderful beverage when you've run out of Pepsi. :() Such a pretty card too, look at that lacy border. What a pretty digital image and that cute button.

stitchinpixie said...

The card is just breath taking and who doesn't love a glass of cold lemonaide? Great reason for a blog hop!!