Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Sweet 16 To My Darling Daughter!

Happy Birthday Ashley!! Today she is 16. My how time flies. I saw this image and thought how perfect it would be for her. After all she is 16 and will be starting driving classes next month. Oh boy!! I can't believe I will have 2 teenage drivers. Anyway, I love you Ashley, hope your day is very special.

I used this image from Karen's Doodles. It's called 'driving celebration girl'. Karen has some of the cutest images I've seen. I've purchased several from her for so many different occasions. I'm sure you'll find something for yourself too. I've used some dp from the DCWV 'Flower Shower' pack. The flowers I made from a tutorial from PTI. You can find that here. They're supposed to by poppies, but I'm not sure they look like what the tutorial says they should look like, but ya know what, it's ok. I think they turned out fine. I also followed the sketch from Friday Sketchers challenge #108.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you'll stop by Karen's Doodles and see what amazing images she has to offer. Have a great day *Ü*


Here is a picture of my 16 year old.

4 comments:

Kristine said...

WOOHOOO!!! What a PERFECT card for my neice!! I bet she LOVED it! =) You did a great job coloring this up... what a Great Find Kathy!! (We'll call soon and sing her happy b-day) *Ü* Hope your day is joyous as you celebrate Ashley's birthday and the Lord's day! Love ya!!

Wendy M said...

Oh my... I thought you looked in your mid 20's until I read this post... you look too young to have a 16 year old daughter.

Will miss you at Stampin' Sisters in Christ.

Wendy M xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Happy birthday to you your daughter. My daughter's birthday is today too. She is 11. Sweet card. Love the image and colors!
hugs,
Chris

Becky said...

I thought so too. Fun card and beautiful daughter.