Saturday, September 25, 2010

DD13: Sponging Or Distressing

Good morning, happy Saturday!!  Today starts another challenge over at Double Delight.  Using the newest image from D2D along with an added challenge for fun.   This weeks challenge is to  add some sponging or distressing to your card.  If you participated in last weeks challenge then you got this image free in your inbox...
What a great set, thanks Faith!  Great for sympathy cards, as I never have enough of those.   For my card I used my niece Carly's sketch that is coming soon.   Dp, ribbon and buttons are from my stash and the flower is from M5D.  If you enter a card, please remember to enter at both D2D and Double Delight.   

Edited to add sketch:
 *We are extending our OWH challenge til the end of the month, so you still have time to get those in.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous Kathy! I love it!

Lori said...

Wow, I especially like the flower and 'threaded' purple ribbon!

Kristine said...

I still think it's FUNNY that we used exactly the same colors on our cards---w/o a color challenge even! Love this color combo and your sketch! ;P OH SHOOT, which reminds me, I need to go make Carly's paper sketch into digi today. I'll get right to it. Looks awesome kathy! =)

Faith S. said...

Your card is so BEAUTIFUL, Kathy!! I love those colors!!

Helen said...

Very pretty card! I love that rose and I love your colors! Blessings!

Sherrie Conner said...

So cute Kathy!! Love the buttons and flower embellies!