Friday, February 25, 2011

Irish Birdie {Doodle Pantry}


Good Evening all =)  Yay, the weekend is here!  It's been a very long week for me.  Although I didn't have to work yesterday due to the SNOW!!  It's pretty much all gone now and the roads are clear so yes I had to work today. 

I thought I would share this card with you.  The image is called Irish Birdie and is from Doodle Pantry as well as the sentiment.  I used the design papers Laurie has available for purchase here. 

We have a challenge going on right now:  SPARKLE & BLING !!  You may use any digi image but how about trying a Doodle Pantry image...HERE is the link to many freebies.  I'm sure you can find something that will work for you.  Can't wait to see what you create!!  Thanks for stopping by *Ü*  Have a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Lorie said...

How cute Kathy...love it!

Heide said...

Adorable! Love the fun happy colors. This little guy makes me smile.

Kristine said...

Love how bright and cheery the colors are =)

Lori said...

Beautiful coloring, Kathy! Love the little elements in the corners, esp the tied buttons.

Pat (mspfd) said...

How adorable, Kathy! This card just makes you smile. Love the fun bright colors and patterns, perfect with this precious image. Great card!