Thursday, July 7, 2011

Floating By...To Say Hi

Good Evening!  I have a super short post for you today.  I'd like to share a card I made using the new Balloon Ants from Doodle Pantry!!  This is from the new release and there's lots more if you'd like to see what they are.

There's also 50% off on the DIGI GRAB BAG!   So be sure to check that out as well.  But hurry!!  it only last for a limited time!

For my card, I used the current sketch from sketches by Carly!  It ends tonight, but there will be a new one up soon =)  The design paper is one of the digi papers you get in the set I've used.  I added some buttons and the sentiment is also from the set. I colored the balloon pink and then added the polka dots myself.

Be sure to enter your card in the DPDC14 and you'll be sent a free set, Peacock Birdie and it's a cute one too!!

Thanks for dropping by!  Hope you have a super weekend *Ü*

14 comments:

Patti J said...

Awww....Kathy, this is so sweet! I am really liking this image more every time I see it!!! Cute as can be, and I love Carly's sketch!!! Hugs!

Lorie said...

Fabulous card and fabulous new blog template! Love it!

Kristine said...

LOVE THIS!! So cute in the pink... actually I think all the colors she made this in would be fabulous =) I'm with Patti... they are kinda growing on me =) THANK YOU for playing with Carly's sketch!! We appreciate your support Auntie Kathy *Ü*

Glenda Atkins said...

ooh those ants look good with pink, who would have thought:) Great card Kathy love the border grass(?) and the added buttons. Wonderful!

Karen Howard said...

Sooo cute, love the pretty pink! Hugs, Karen

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love the ants done up in pink. So very cute!

Heide said...

adorable, love your layout.

Maria Matter said...

adorable Kathy! love the polka dots & buttons, this is a fun design!
hugs

Carly said...

Hi Aunt Kathy!:)
I love the grass die in pink.:) Never would've thought of that!:)

xxCARLYxx

Lisa said...

I *love* pink so this is right up my alley! Love the pink grass and those buttons are darling!

Dawn Frost said...

They are adorable! Love them in pink, actually any colour. Great card Kathy!

L.Wilson said...

So so cute!1 love the border punch too!

Jennie said...

Love these awesome balloon ants! Your card is so so cute :D

xx

Sharon Basel said...

Such an adorable card! I really like your layout - especially that border punch on the sides of the main image panel - very effective. The buttons are a terrific touch.