Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Winter Wishes!



Good morning!  It's been a long time since I've posted anything so today I have a card I made using a newly colored image from Doodle Pantry!  This is called Winter Wishes but a new colored version.  It also comes in outlined and 4 digi papers.  I used some dp that I had laying around and added snowflakes and added some stickles to them.  It's hard to see but it's there!!  For the snow, I rubbed 2 styrofoam balls together and glued that on under the fence and then added 2 trees to the bottom.

Oh just a reminder, today is the last day for the DPDC 25, so if you haven't entered be sure to do that for your freebie!!   
I'll be back next week with another creation using on of the new releases on the first of August!!  Be sure to check out the DP blog to see what they are.  

3 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love how you did the effect with the snow - I will have to try that!

Linda Anderson said...

Kathy, this is beautiful!! I too love your "snow."

Linda

Donna said...

Love it! It makes me think of calm and I need that right now. Beautiful layout.