Saturday, January 26, 2013

Meet Chatty Kathy!

Good Evening stampers!   I have some exciting news to share with you,  I have been invited to join the Daydreams Design DT.  There are so many wonderful digital stamps at the store including the one I chose to use for my card today!  This is Chatty Kathy.....
 
 
She is one of 5 new digis just released and is part of the new line 'IMAGINE THAT'  illustrated by Kris Breach.  Now some of you know that Kris is my sister and was so thrilled that she named this beauty after me...hehe *Ü* If you'd like to see the other images Kris drew, just click here
 
  I would also like to mention that if you purchase one of these new characters, you will recieve a free paper pack to go with her.  But hurry, you only have one week for this very generous offer.
 
I used the Bandana Brights digi paper from Daydreams Design which goes perfectly with the shirt that she is wearing, also created by Kris. 
 
It's so good to be creating again after a couple of months, this is exactly what I needed!  Thanks Diane for allowing me to be part of your DT and I look forward to showing you all more of my creations using these cuties from Daydream Designs! 
 
Have a great night..catch ya later!!
 

6 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi sis! She's adorable... great job with Chatty Kathy. :) Love the corner saying. And a big WELCOME ABOARD to Daydream Designs team!! Excited to be on another team with my sister.

Judy said...

I Kathy,

As one of your new DT co members of Daydream Designs, just wanted to stop by and say hello, and to let you know that I am now a follower.

Totally love your creations..they are just precious!

Debbie said...

This is really cute!!!
Welcome to Daydream Designs!! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations!!

Diane Noble said...

I'm so excited, Kathy! What a thrill it is to have you joining the absolute best team ever! Your card is just adorable...and how fun to have a stamp named after you. We will have so much fun just dreaming up fun things to do. Welcome, Kathy! It's a blessing to have you!

Stephanie said...

Welcome to the Dream Team, Kathy!! You are going to love the ladies on the team and Diane is so each to work with/for. She's always "dreaming" up some fun!

Vi8cki said...

Such a beautiful card! Love your color combos. Congratulations on your appointment at Daydream Designs. Looking forward to see all your projects.