Friday, May 31, 2013

New Releases at M5D and a Happy Birthday!


Hello everyone!  Today there are some new releases over at M5D !  Imagine That digis by Kris is releasing 2 new sets, one of which I used on my card.  This li'l cutie is called Ladybug Friends I used the colored version along with the paper pack Blossoms & Bugs that go with it.  So so cute, don't ya think??  Here is what the set comes with...


and here is the awesome paper pack..


I just love all the new releases and you should go check them all out at M5D right here

Before I go I need to wish my niece a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  Have a good day Maddy *Ü*

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Kathy... what can I say? You rocked this set!! It's soo pretty with that dp in the bg... just love the whole card. Thank you so much!! Have a great weekend :) xx

Debbie said...

I came to see this yesterday and thought I commented. I can't remember if you moderate or not, so I'll comment now/again??
This is so cute!! The DP and black framing set off the image so well!!

Cards by Sharyn said...

Beautiful card and it all came together so well.
Sharyn