Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bouquet For Mom

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post for Imagine That digis by Kris.  So I chose to use this Bouquet of Flowers.  I'm going to send this to my MIL for her birthday later this month and I know she loves flowers so this will be perfect for her.  


The braided technique I found a tutorial for on you tube here.  I love watching Brandy's tutorials and have tried many of her techniques.  You should give it a try!!


Don't forget to enter our progressive challenge going on right now...It's a FREE FOR ALL...that's right, you can grab the cute li'l penguin from the blog right now and if you enter you will get the next one free....

Also, if you place an order from now thru October, you will receive this set Give A Hoot for free.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a super day :)

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Love this Kathy - the lattice up the side is perfect for a floral card! I think your mil will love it. I'll have to check out the video link in your post soon. We need to do a sister challenge soon. Got any ideas yet?? ;)

Edwina said...

Kathy, I love your card. It is gorgeous! That is a great digi. I'll have to look and see if I have it. It would make a great gift tag. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown