Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Imagine That's 'Poppy'


Hello crafters!  Today I have a card that I made from the newly released set called Poppy.  I thought I had posted this earlier but obviously I didn't...LOL!  I printed this image out on watercolor paper and used my color pencils with a water brush.  I think it turned out pretty nicely!!  

Now a friendly reminder that the progressive challenge ends this Friday Feb. 28, so hurry and get your entries in so you don't miss out on the next image...which is so cute!!  

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day and I'll be back on Saturday with a new card for the new monthly progressive challenge.  

1 comment:

Kelly L said...

I think your water coloring turned out gorgeous!! Love the background papers you used too. Such a beautiful job, Kathy. :)