Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pail of Flowers!

Hello, hope you all are having a great weekend so far!!  Here is a card I made for my MIL using the new Designed2Delight freebie image called Pail of Flowers Since it's the first Friday of the month, this is free for you to grab for a limited time only.  It goes away next Thursday evening. 

If you haven't stopped by the Delightful Inspiration blog lately, please do so today!  There is a Mother's Day Blog Hop going on now thru tomorrow evening.  All the participants are giving away a free digi from D2D to one commenter.  Plus there's a surprise at the end of the hop for everyone!  So please go and do some hopping and leave them some love!

Card Deets:
Stamp:  D2D image Pail of Flowers
Paper:  Prima Marketing Madeline  from M5D
Accessories:  SB classic circles, pearls from stash and little gems from Key Ingredients kit. 

I'll be back tomorrow with another card I made for My mother, using the same image!  Have a safe and Happy Mother's Day!

7 comments:

Faith S. said...

This is beautiful, Kathy! I love how the quilt extends out of the circle. Your coloring is beautiful, and I love how you added the sentiment to the pail. Awesome!

Lorie said...

Oh, wow! That is completely beautiful! I LOVE it!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

so pretty! i love how you made the blanket run off the edge of your scallops

Unknown said...

Aww..beautiful card Kathy! I love the way you put the sentiment on the pail! Great colors too!

Pat said...

Beautiful, Kathy! Your image matches the patterned paper perfectly and I love the sentiment on the pail :)

Peggysue said...

Very pretty Kathy, the DP is perfect for it!
Hugs,
PeggySue

Karen Howard said...

Another gorgeous card using this image! Love the blue flowers, they really make it pop!