Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sending You A Smile *Ü*

Good Morning!  I have a short post to share with you today.  This card I made using the new progressive challenge image called Skater Boy from Desinged2Delight

I used some scrap design paper from DCWV and some card stock from SU.   I colored this cute li'l guy with copics and the buttons are from my local craft store!  The sentiment is computer generated.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, Have a great weekend!

**Oh I should mention also that there is a new challenge that starts today and it's to use any D2D image and handmade FLOWERS.  They can by punched, rolled, crocheted, die cut, ect.  (any hand made flower you like).

8 comments:

Tina said...

such a cute card...great colors

Tina

Patti J said...

EEEK! Total cuteness! That image is darling, and your scraps are SO bright and cheerful! Hugs1

Kristine said...

VERY CUTE Kathy... Love your colors and coloring and Nesties--it's all cute *Ü*

Unknown said...

I love your layout & colors! Great card Kathy!

Lorie said...

That is fabulous Kathy! The colors are perfect!

Faith S. said...

I love the bright colors! Awesome doodling, and I love your coloring-- especially the skateboard!

Peggysue said...

Darling card Kathy! I wanted to wait until I had my skater card done before going around to see everyone's. I was afraid I would be too influenced!
Love the bright colors, would be great for a kid! The dashes around the edges is super.
Hugs,
Peggysue

Pat said...

Cute, Kathy! I love the bright colors....they make me smile :)