Sunday, September 6, 2009

SSC Challenge 3

Good Afternoon! Welcome to another scripture challenge from Stampin' Sisters In Christ. To find out what the challenge is, please head on over to the blog. Here is what I came up with for the challenge....

This is a card I made for the Paper Pretties challenge. I also thought it would work for this challenge as well, with her reading a book. :)


This backpack I made from the tutorial here. I thought this was a cute backpack for maybe a teacher or a special friend.
Here is a side view of the backpack. It was a real fun project to make. There are soooo many possibilities.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Super cute Sophia card, Kathy! I love the way you paper pieced her shirt, and all the yummy papers you used! And the backpack project is adorable!

Hugs,
Lisa