Sunday, September 27, 2009

SSC Challenge #6

Happy Sunday!! Welcome to our 6th challenge week at SSCC. The sponsor for this challenge is none other than Kelly Little of KLSNS, thanks Kelly for your generosity. Lisa will be the host this week and the scripture she chose is from Psalm 19:14: Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in your sight Oh, Lord, my strength and my redeemer. The challenge is to make a card/project letting someone know that you are thinking of them or praying for them. What a great challenge.
Here is what I came up with...

This first I made for a co-worker of mine. She is flying to Florida to visit her mother. I thought this would be a nice suprise when she gets back:)





The second card I made for my Mother-in-Law. Her birthday is tomorrow. So I want to send her a Happy Hello, and wish her the best on her special day!!


Hope you enjoy the rest of your week. Now head on over to Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge blog to see what else is in store for one lucky winner:)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Danni said...

Adorable cards!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh so cute, Kathy, and I'm sure both recipients will be delighted with them!

Hugs,
Lisa

peggysue said...

All the cards on your blog are very cute! Another Tilda fan, oh no! I feel I might be enabled in the future. :)