Sunday, September 13, 2009

SSC Challenge 4

Good Morning!! Welcome to another challenge from Stampin' Sisters in Christ. This weeks host is Lisa and the challenge is to make a card using the sketch (seen below). For all the info on the challenge and the scripture please head over to the blog. Here are my entries...This card was made using the magnolia with the envelope. Papers are from the DCWV Citrus pack and also used the blossom nesties.

And this card I made using some dp I had around, added some buttons and brads. The same blossom nesties and the stamp set "It's my Birthday" from C.C. designs.


This is the sketch that you need to follow. Thanks Lisa for coming up with this Challenge. It's a good one.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Danni said...

Both of these are just so adorable!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Both of your cards are so stinkin' cute Kathy! I LOVE them! The color combos are fab. I especially love the sweet Magnolia image... you colored her perfectly!

Hugs,
Lisa

theneon said...

Both of this are just adorable. Perfect coloring, perfect papers, -- well, I guess they are just perfect in every way.

Davi said...

Kathy, thanks for the encouragement.The magnolia card is so sweet I love it and the monkey make you smile. Great cards!!

Kristine said...

Very cute Kathy! Love them BOTH!! :)