Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving...SSCC #14

Good Morning!! Happy Sunday to you all. Can you believe it, Thanksgiving is almost here. I've got so much to be thankful for, my family for one and the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. Without him, I wouldn't be ME!

Welcome to another challenge at Stampin' Sister's in Christ. Our sponsor for this week is none other than ODBD. They have been so generous to donate a great stamp set. And it's a gorgeous one. Please see the SSCC blog for more info.

This weeks host is the wonderfully talented Helen Phelps. She has chosen the scripture taken from Galatians 6:9- Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Our challenge is to make a Thanksgiving card/project or a giving thanks card (for those of you who don't celebrate Thanksgiving). This opens a whole range of things to be thankful for. Thanks Helen for this wonderful challenge.

Here is my card...

I used a digi from Whimsie Doodles - 'get stuffed'. I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. The dp is from Basic Grey Indian Summer, perfect colors for Thanksgiving I think. Now hop on over to SSCC and see what the other 'Sisters' have in store for you! There's tons of inspiration there:)

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and be safe!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Kristine said...

LOVE this adorable card Kathy! The way you tied twine around his legs and attached the sentiment is so cute :) Great job!

Candace said...

Hi Kathy!! This card is so cute!! I love Whimsie Doodles. I love your new header, too! :) Have a great week! :)

Helen said...

I love that you used dp with a little pink it in! This layout is awesome and that turkey is so adorable! I love this card!
Blessings!
~H

theneon said...

Happy Thanksgiving! This is just such a happy card you've put together. This colors are such a nice assemblage and expresses true joy and thanks.

Kelly L said...

Ooohh, Kathy, this is Beeeee-utiful!! :) I love the rich colors, and your turkey is adorable. Hugs, Kelly