Sunday, November 8, 2009

SSCC #12 - John 15:13

Good Morning All!! Happy Sunday to you. Today starts another challenge week over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. I hope you all get a chance to come take a look at the wonderful samples made by the DT.
Here is my creation...

I used a digi (flying high Ridley)that I got from Digital Delights and colord him in using SU markers. I'm still new to watercoloring and such it took a couple tries. The sketch I used is from this weeks Mojo Monday challenge.

The sponsor for this week is none other than Paper Pretties. Christie is donating a wonderful stamp set "Made with Love", go check out all the neat stuff over there.

Our hostess for this week is the wonderful and talented Candace. The scripture she chose for us this week is from John 15:13 "Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."

The challenge is to make a card/project for our 'Heroes'. For more info click here.
Also, please visit the SSCC blog for more info as well.

It's amazing what our men and women in the military do for our country. They truly are 'Heroes' in my book. So it's wonderful that we can take a moment and reflect on what they do for us so that we can keep living in a Free country and worshiping our wonderful God.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Laurie said...

What a wonderful red, white, and blue! This is great, Kathy. (of course red is my favorite color and blue is #2, so I'm a bit prejudice :) )

Kristine said...

VERY CUTE! Love the vibrant colors and this plane image is so cute. :) Great job.

Candace said...

I love your card, Kathy!! That image is adorable and it is very patriotic!

Davi said...

Kathy this card is fun and cheery and Im sure will bless one of our heros. It was a perfect way to use the colors.

Ceal said...

what a cute cute card! I am sure it will be enjoyed very much

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a fun little card. Love that starry paper. Thanks for playing! :)

theneon said...

This is such a happy card! And, a great tribute to our heroes!

Helen said...

What a cheerful card! This is certainly going to make someone smile! Love it!
Blessings!
~H