Saturday, November 21, 2009

SnowFlake Challenge for KLSNS...

Good Saturday Morning!! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend:) I have a quick post today, just to share with you the card I made for the KLSNS Snowflake Challenge. The challenge runs through the month of November. There's an awsome tutorial there, so go check it out.
This is my entry...



I made another shadowbox card. It's so simple, you can find the tutorial here. I used some dp I had and used the jam Tilda from A little Yummy for your Tummy. Then added some snow flake embelishments and there ya go.

Thank you for stopping by.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Awww, this is SUPER CUTE Kathy!! :) Love all the pretty snowflakes and this Tilda is the cutest. LOVE how you have her dangling off the shelf! :)

Helen said...

SO CUTE! I love this card!!! That dp is beautiful and that little Tilda is so adorable! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog header!!! It's perfect for your blog (and for the season!)!
Blessings!
~H

Deb (dcorder) said...

OH! This is so cute! Looks like Tilda is looking out the window at the snow!

I've always wanted to try one of these window cards - nice job!

Thanks for playing on the KLSNS snowflake challenge!

Kelly L said...

Thanks for playing along with us at KL SNS!! :) You created a beautiful card with the window to the snowflake . . . sweeeeet. I too noticed the pretty header. I like it a LOT. Hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving Day! Hugs, Kel