Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2 Challenges in 1

Good Afternoon!!  I made this card with 2 challenges in mind.  The first for LaLa Land..and that challenge is to use Hearts.  The second challenge is for Sketch Saturday, which is basically follow a sketch.  If you go to the blog you will see the sketch there. 

For my card I used Sweet La La.  Isn't she cute. I added a heart button in each hand, how clever huh?  LOL.  Dp is basic grey 'bittersweet' and added some heart buttons and a prima flower.  I also paper pieced her dress using the same dp as the scallops.  I printed the saying on my computer. 

Hope you have some time to stop by La La Land  and also Sketch Saturday.

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Elena said...

What an amazing card! I love the two hearts in LaLa's hands! How creative and how sweet! Really like how you paper pieced her dress!
Fabulous job on this challenge!
Thank you so much for playing with us this week at La-La Land!

Becky said...

Beautiful card, wonderful coloring.

Kristine said...

Awwww, CUTE CUTE Kathy!! Love how you used all the hearts in this! *Ü* Thanks so much for playing along at LaLa Land!! Love you!
{{HUGS}}

Kathy said...

Adorable card Kathy!! Love this sweet Lala and your papers are so pretty!! Love your hearts as well! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge with us!
:)Kathy

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Lovely card thanks for joining Sketch saturday :)
hugs Ria