Thursday, February 4, 2010

Peekaboo!!


Good Evening!  I made this card for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  I also made this for the SNSS digi day over at SNR.  The challenge is to use buttons.  If you get your entry in by Monday, you'll get a free digi.  Let me tell you it's a pretty one!  So stop on over and check it out.

Thanks for stopping by!!  Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your week.

Remember to also stop on by the SSCC blog for the challenge going on now.  New challenges every Sunday!







4 comments:

Becky said...

So cute..wonderful colors.

Milnie said...

ohhhh really cute card Kathy! love the cute little mouse!

hugs

Kristine said...

*gasp* OH MY, this is adorable Kathy! How did I miss this one?? Anyway, LOVE the image... love your sketch and DPs too! Great card *Ü*

Kristine said...

*gasp* OH MY, this is adorable Kathy! How did I miss this one?? Anyway, LOVE the image... love your sketch and DPs too! Great card *Ü*