Saturday, July 24, 2010

DD4: Buttons Buttons Buttons!

Happy Saturday!! Today starts another weekly challenge over at Double Delight Challenges. I am the hostess this week and my challenge for you is to use the free D2D image (Mice Day) and also add some Buttons. But there is also another little challenge in there as well. That is to use a hint of BLUE somewhere on your card. Here is my card...

I used the dp from the new Taylored Expressions KI kit. I punched out some butterflies from the MS punch and the buttons are from a local craft store. And here is the freebie this week from D2D. If you played last week, then you got this in your inbox. Isn't it a cutie. Thanks Faith, it's awsome.

* Please remember to link your card to the Double Delight Challenge to be entered into a drawing for a GC to the D2D store, as well as the Designed 2 Delight challenge blog so you can get next weeks freebie. Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend. *Ü*

7 comments:

Becky said...

This is so cute.. Have a great weekend

Kristine said...

Cute Kathy! Funny we both used the same DP and added stickles to the grass *Ü* another fun challenge... THANKS! Have a great weekend =)

Faith S. said...

I love the button center, and the glittery grass! This is SO darn CUTE!! Great challenge by the way...I cheated and entered it even though my card was made before the challenge was announced.

dstandard said...

haha used the same sketch for mine! Love this - great colors!

Kathy said...

Such a fun card. I love the button center to the flower, looks great. The butterfly is a great addition to this too. Great challenge this week, thanks!

Jane said...

Love your card!!! The buttons add such a fun touch... Great challenge this week.

Helen said...

CUTE! I love your little butterflies! This is the perfect flower for a button center! Love it!