Saturday, July 10, 2010

Designed 2 Delight Double feature...Emboss it!!

Good Morning All!! Today starts the 2nd challenge over at Double Delight Challenges. I am the hostess for this week and I chose to have the "Double" challenge part be EMBOSSING. Kris and I would like to see what you can come up with using the free image by Faith from Designed 2 Delight. If you entered your card in last weeks, then you have this weeks freebie, Vino. It's a good one too. Remember to link your card to both the DDC and D2D blog.

For my card, I used the Argyle embossing folder from cuttlebug. I also used my MS edge punch for the side of the card as well as below the vase. Then added some ribbon and a couple of flower buttons. I hope you enjoy. Please stop by Kris' blog to see her card, she has 2 of them to show you and they are gorgeous.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great weekend *Ü*

6 comments:

Kristine said...

Awesome card Kathy!! I haven't been using my embossing folders so this was the perfect challenge to and I really love how they came out! =) Your image is nice and big and shows off the flower well, and cute scallopy borders and buttons toO!

Lori said...

I love purple, so this one is a winner with me! The embossing folder looks great with the punches!

terrie said...

great looking card...the color combo that you used is perfect...

Faith S. said...

What a great challenge! I love the colors you have used, and the buttons, and the punches! SO pretty!!

dstandard said...

What a lovely card - great job with the image!

Kathy said...

So pretty, love the purples and lace border. Great card.