Sunday, July 11, 2010

La La Land Step it Up!


Morning happy stampers!! Today I have a quick post to share with you. This is a card I made for the La La Land Weekly challenge. Kristine is the hostess and she chose to 'STEP IT UP" . That's right, you can make a step card, side step, or a double side step card. The links are available on the La La Land challenge blog here. When you enter, remember to use a rubber stamp or digi from the La La Land store, to be eligable for a $10 GC. Also a chance to be top 3 too.
For my card, I used Princess La La. I made the side step. I used some princess buttons as well. The crown I put on La La's head and the castle on the bottom tier. That's about it for now. I'll be back tomorrow with another Sister challenge with Kris. Have a great day. Happy Sunday!!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

LOOOVE this Kathy!! I opened my blog today and saw your fabby thumbnail in my sidebar and had to come check this out--THANK YOU so much for entering my challenge at LLLC! LOVE the Tiara and castle--they're perfect for this Princess Lala! Great job with the side step too! You get an A+ (haha) Have a great Sunday!

Irina Blount said...

What a fun card!! Those buttons are just perfect for Princess Lala!! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along this week at La-La Land Crafts!!

Hugs!!
:) Irina