Thursday, July 15, 2010

La La Land: Black & White plus RED!!


Hello everyone. Here is my card for the La La Land Weekly Challenge. The challenge this week is to use Black and White plus one color of your choice. So for my color, I chose red. The classic red, black and white, always so elegant and pretty together. I used the Sweet La La that I purchased a while ago from the store. I made up my own sketch and I also made the rose in the corner. Instead of putting a pearl in the center, I used a diamond. There are some red pearls in each corner and I used a ek success border punch.
One player will win a $10 credit towards any rubber stamp in the store and 3 of you will be awarded the TOP 3 badge to display on your blog. But in order to win or get top 3, you must use a La La Land stamp or digi.
I noticed that a lot of the DT's colored their image in grey tones. That's awsome, I on the other hand did not. I decided to go with the usual coloring with copics. Just added a touch of red here and there. I hope you enjoy the rest of the week. Happy Blogging*Ü*

8 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh I LOVE this Kathy!! Great job with your rose in the corner too *Ü* And your coloring of LaLa is great. Thanks so much for playing along with us in LaLa Land again this week!! =)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Ohhh she's fabulous Kathy! Thanks for playing along with us at La La Land Crafts!

1LuvnMama said...

Wow, great job Kathy! Luv the use of the deep red . . . thank you so much for joining us at La-La Land Crafts!

1LuvnMama said...

Wow, great job Kathy! Luv the use of the deep red . . . thank you so much for joining us at La-La Land Crafts!

Helen said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love your rose!

Irina Blount said...

Very striking in black, white and red!!!! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!!

Hugs!!
:) Irina

Cheryl Valadez said...

I LOVE this color combo! Your card is fabulous and Lala looks amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at La-La Land Crafts ;D

Hugz,
Cheryl

Maureen said...

Just gorgeous! Love the colors and especially your beautiful flower! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!