Sunday, August 15, 2010

Birthday Marci!

Good Morning stampers. Happy Sunday:) Today I have a card that I made with the new Marci from La La Land. She was availbable in digi form for only a short time, but has since gone. It will be released as a rubber stamp September 15. My sister Kris and I have been stamping together these past couple of days as my daughter and I are spending some time with her this weekend. We used the Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge for this card but realized it had already expired.


I am entering this card in the following challenges...

Penny's paper-crafty challenge - Anything goes
CCCB #17 - Hearts
Kah-Wink-E-Dink - Favorite Digi
Stamp Simply - Ribbon Scraps
Your Next Stamp - Birthdays

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a great weekend, (well what's left of it) :)

12 comments:

Courtney said...

This is so sweet Kathy! Thanks for joining us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Ros said...

really cute image and those little heart buttons are lovely ... Thanks for joining us at CCCB

Jackie said...

This is such a cute image and fabby card. Love the colours on this. Thank you for taking part over at Pennys this week.

Kristine said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card Kathy!! Cute colors and those heart buttons are perfect with this ADORABLE Marci! She's all set to go!

Lori said...

Fantastic, Kathy! Love b&w and pink. Your coloring rocks and the heart buttons are so cute for Marci. Glad you had fun w/ 'the girls'.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for entering this card into our challenge over at CCCB.. It is adorable.. and I love your coloring. Its perfect!

Unknown said...

really cute, seems to be a popular image this week. thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Irina Blount said...

This is such a SWEET card Kathy!!!! LOVE how you colored Marci!!!!

Hugs!!
:) Irina

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very cute buttons and image, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

so adorable!! thank you for joining us as CCCB!

Maureen said...

Great card Kathy! Love that Marci image and the colors and papers! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp Challenges!

Helen said...

I think this is my favorite! Pink & black are so awesome together and little Marci is just all ready for the party! I love, love this card! (sorry about all the comments in one day, but it's finally "blog stalking" day! :) and I'm having so much fun!)