Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sweet Dreams Marci!


Hello all, today I made a card using this adorable image from La La Land Crafts. Right now, you can pick up this cute digi at the La La Land shop along with another cutie called Cheerleader Marci. They are available for a limited time only, so hurry over to the store and pick yours up today. The entire set will be released on Sept. 15 in rubber form.

For my card, I used some cs and dp from an old book I used for scrapbooking. The image, as I said before, is from La La Land and she is called 'Sweet Dreams Marci'. The ribbon I sewed a gathering stitch in the middle of and gathered it, first time I tried that. And last but not least, the sketch I followed was created by my wonderful niece, Carly. She has several sketches made up now and has put them on her own blog. Here is the sketch...

I modified it just a bit to make everything fit. Thanks Carly for this wonderful sketch. Thanks for stopping by...Have a great rest of the week *Ü*

Challenges I'm entering this card in..

Paper Cutz Challenge - Anything goes
Stampin' for the weekend - Anything goes

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Awww, she's adorable! And so is your cute card. LOVE those sentiments and dew drops on there. Carly did a great job with this sketch huh? I'll have to try it soon too. I'm glad you are enjoying coloring these Marci's. Totally adorable. AND... LOVE your gathered ribbon!!

Lori said...

This is sooo sweet! Love the color combo and how you've gathered the ribbon. Another nice sketch, I'll have to check this out.

Rose said...

Hi Kathy,

Umm umm ummm Great card.

~Rose

Helen said...

Very cute! I love pink & green together! Your coloring of Marci is amazing, too! And, I love the Carly sketch! Awesome card, Kathy!