Saturday, August 7, 2010

DD6: Sketch It!



Good Morning digi stampers!! Today starts another challenge over at Double Delight Challenges. All you have to do is use the free image from Designed 2 Delight and then use this sketch that I made up.


How simple can that be? The image that Faith has is free this week for anyone to pick up, then if you use it to make a card and link it to D2D, you'll get next weeks image free in your inbox!! Whoohoo:) Also remember to link your card using this sketch over at Double Delight Challenges to get your name into a drawing for a GC to the D2D store. For more info, please hop on over to the DDC blog! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Love your take with this sketch Kathy! Your papes are so feminine and pretty =) Turned out great that you made a girl card and I a boy one. Have a great weekend!!

Lori said...

Your card is Delightful! Reminds me of wallpaper, which I still like, even if it's not 'in style'. The green mat looks just right, and highlights the bear. I like that your sketch is going to push me out of my comfort zone. Have a great weekend!

Kathy said...

Great card Kathy. Love the little bow at the bear's neck. Beautiful dsp, too!