Saturday, August 21, 2010

DD8: Ribbon, String & Twine oh my!!


Good afternoon! I appologize for not having this posted sooner, it's been a crazy week. Here is my card for the D2D challenge using this adorable image from Faith. Isn't he a cutie!! If you played in last weeks progressive challenge, then you got him sent to your inbox free. If you didn't play, he is available at the D2D store for only $2.50.

The challenge for our Double Delight Challenge blog is to use Faith's image plus some Ribbon, String or Twine. Your choice, just have something like that on your card/project. How about some fishing line perhaps!!

Thank you for being patient. The Double Delight challenge blog is all set with the new inlinks and Kris' and my sample cards. Here's a bonus challenge for you....If you'd like, use this sketch my niece Carly made for me to use. She gave me permission to share with you. Carly, thanks a bunch sweetie!!


So there ya go. Please link up at D2D as well as Double Delight by Thursday night. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Super CUTE Kathy! Love your colors and buttons and everything. I definately like yours much better than mine! LOL =) Great job!!

Lori said...

Hi Kathy! I love the bow in his tail, so cute. I just love what you've done with this sketch, that ric rak is super, I need to find some of that next time I shop. LOL Really cute buttons and colors, too.

Sherrie Conner said...

So bright and fun Kathy! Love the color combo and those sweet flower buttons!
Great job! :)
Thanks for being a part of the Designed2Delight Artist's Challenge!

Kathy said...

Great card Kathy, so bright and fun. Love your sentiment, too, made me smile.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site wintercreationsbykathy.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Shawna said...

What a cute, fun, bright card! Love it!

Helen said...

The colors of this card make me want to sit and stare at it! It's so bright and fun! I love it!