Sunday, August 22, 2010

Arrrg! Pirate Luka

Good evening. I have a card I made using the Pirate Luka from La La Land Crafts. He is available on digi for a short time, but will be returning on Sept. 15 in rubber form.

My sister Kris and I are making this our sister challenge, to use this image and see what we come up with. I think our cards are so different and yet so cute too. Hop on over to take a peek at her card. It's soooo awsome.

For my card I used some scrap dp for the corners and printed out the sentiment on my computer. The treasure chest is from a set that I got from Digi Drawn. Maureen has some of the cutes images at her store. Be sure to stop by and look around.

That about does it for my card. I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Now off to bed!!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

I LOVE this! =) Very cute kathy. Great colors and the treasure chest and sentiment are SUPER accessories with this pirate Luka! *Ü* Be sure to link him up at LLLC's customer gallery! HUGS!

Irina Blount said...

Oh, it looks like Luka is day dreaming about the treasure!! Supe CUTE!! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at La-La Land Crafts!!

Hugs!!
:) Irina

Lori said...

Oh, this is adorable, Kathy! You've done an amazing cutting and coloring job, (I said the same to Kris-must be a sister 'thing'). How perfect it turned out using Maureen's chest.

Helen said...

Very cute card! Pirate Luka is just too adorable! I love his green coat, too!

Rose said...

great card. I really like your colors. have a good day mom